Under the Freedom of Information Act members of the public have the right to obtain information that is held by Bury CCG.

Our publication scheme describes in more detail what information is readily available, and what may be reasonably withheld. Generally this information will be free of charge, but some charges may apply in certain circumstances.

What kind of information can I request?

If you have not been able to find the information you require on our website, then in principle you can request any kind of information the organisations holds. To help understand the different types of information available the following describes these information types in more detail, including links to either request information online, or download a form to complete.

Personal information

To make a request for personal information, known as a Subject Access Request,  you must be the person who the information is about or have written authority from that person if you are acting on their behalf, examples of information available could be your personal details, name or address, copies or access to your health record.

To make a request for personal information please download this form and follow the instructions.

Environmental Information (EIR)

This type of information concerns the state of the elements of the environment, such as air and atmosphere, water, soil, landscape and natural sites and the interaction between these elements including human health and safety that may be affected by the state of the environment.

To make request for Environmental Information, please complete this online form.